Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day Six

Well I woke up and my back most definitely did not feel better...not much different than yesterday.  

I decided to just suck it up and skipped the trip to the ER.  

God's timing was perfect on this one because normally we go to Universal Studios on one of our first days here.  This year, they switched the complimentary ticket rules and we are not able to go until one of our last days here.

But there is no possible way that I would have been able to walk around Universal Studios with my back feeling like this.  

Anyway, I did venture out to get some Christmas shopping accomplished and we had lunch at Steak-n-Shake again.  And yes - Joe Gatto look alike was working again.

Then at night we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather to drive to Holly Hill and walk through the light display.  

We returned to Palm Coast and walked through their light display as well.  I held up pretty well...meaning I didn't pass out from the pain.  

The weather was actually pretty warm and humid for December -80* today and probably only in the 60's at night.  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...