Thursday, June 25, 2015

Orientation - Done!!!!

Day Three of orientation was nice.  Mostly because when we arrived the instructor told us that they accidentally doubled booked the room so we would be done 2.5 hours earlier than scheduled!  Of course, that also meant 2.5 hours less pay but whatever.  

For some reason we had to put our uniforms on today.  We didn't do anything in them except sit and listen to lectures on compressed gas, food handling, and rules on serving alcohol but it was fun to look around and see all the different uniforms.  

Now I have a week off before I start training on July 2.  

Another great surprise today was that food and beverage employees get a $3.00 food voucher every day they work.  It doesn't sound like much but when you consider we also get a substantial discount on the food, it should be more than enough to cover the price of a meal.  Universal really takes care of their employees!   

I also met my manager today and she was so nice!  I am excited!  Let's get this party started!

Finally, just a photo I edited in Lightroom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...