Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Graduate

I had to post this because I think it's kind of funny.

A student at school has diabetes and a couple years ago was fortunate enough to get a service dog to alert her when her blood sugar would rise to an unacceptable level.

The dog accompanied her to school every day.  I often felt bad for the dog because no one could pay any attention to him or do anything that would distract him from his "job".  We basically had to ignore him.  BUT being the dog lover that I am I found ways to sneak in little pats on the head when appropriate (basically when his master wasn't around).  He is very well behaved.

Anyway, this student graduated this year...and so, apparently, did Zeke.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...