Thursday, June 4, 2015

Swimming and Dexter

Today we hit up the pool for the 1st time since we arrived. When I signed my lease, the management let me know that the pools were out of commission being cleaned and whatnot all weekend.  So ever since Monday I tried to get to the pool but the gate was always locked.  

Anyway...last night as I was taking Ollie out (about 11:45 pm) I noticed 4 people in the pool.  Side note: posted pool hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm - but whatever.  It was then that I noticed a second gate on the side of the pool...that was unlocked.  

Today was the perfect day since it was pretty sunny out.  I spent about 1.5 hours out by the pool reading while Zack came down and swam for about 20 minutes.  He probably would have stayed longer but he did not have sunscreen on so I would not let him.  


Ann Rule - love her books




C.J. came over in the afternoon and stayed till about 8:00.  We watched exactly 5 episodes of Dexter which took us to the end of season 2.




By the way, Lila turned out to be quite a wacko.  

We also ordered pizza for dinner.  

Another great day in paradise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...