Sunday, June 14, 2015

Around My Neighborhood

I thought I would give a little picture description of my neighborhood.  

Our apartment complex is between International Drive and Central Florida Parkway.  Central Florida Parkway is closer and I try to avoid International Drive as much as possible because it is crazy busy with tourists.

We are literally one block away from one of the entrances to Sea World.  We may end up getting season tickets because it actually would be nothing to walk there.



Of course there are a fair share of motels around too





When driving East down Central Florida Parkway, Sea World is on the left and Discovery Cove is on the right.



Another Sea World Entrance

I love this new Walgreens and it is where I will have all my prescriptions filled. It is on the corner of International Drive and Central Florida Parkway.





The area I live in is called the Williamsburg area.  


And I also love this Publix



But, overall, it is very expensive so I only go there if I need one item or if something is on sale. I do not do my big grocery shopping here.  For that I trek all the way to the Target off Conroy Road. 

What I don't love about this Publix is that you can only take a right from the parking lot and I need to go the other way. That means going up to the next stoplight and making a (il)legal U turn.  






I, of course, always seem to just miss the green arrow and it is foooreeever before it turns green again.  I get nervous when traffic in the lane next to me is speeding by at 45+ mph and it literally makes my car shake.


Another Sea World entrance

I love that my complex, while right in the middle of so many tourist attractions, is off a quiet road that is not normally used by tourists.



And the other thing I love is that behind it is the Orange County Sheriff's Office.  Somehow it makes me feel safer.  






Welcome Home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...