Thursday, May 14, 2015

What to do While Waiting at the Airport

C.J. flew in today so I got to do the airport pick-up one last time. 

His flight was about 45 minutes late so I had a bit of waiting around to do.  I had a Starbucks gift card so a tall java chip was calling my name.  Then I found a nice little ledge to sit on to watch flights come and go.  

SORT OF BORING

So I started playing around with my (new) camera and I found a whole group of settings I never knew existed.  This kept me entertained for about 20 minutes or so.

First a completely unedited photo of my delicious java chip



Same photo utilizing the lighting effect

Subtle...but useful

This one is the "pop" effect

Again...subtle.  But still a slightly noticeable change.

And I think this one is called the "drawing" effect 

Umm...not sure when I'll ever use that one again.  

There are other effects that I didn't get to try yet because, after the drawing effect, the person I was waiting for had arrived!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...