Friday, May 15, 2015

The End is Coming

I nearly broke into tears a couple times today talking to the 1st and 2nd graders about my last class with them next week.  

This is gonna be hard!

The only thing that kept the tears away was reminding myself that I do still have one more class with them.  Now next week...I can guarantee I won't be able to hold back.  I envision tears and hugs galore.

I have a bond with the older students because I have known them longer, obviously.  But those little ones have a special place in my heart.  

They are pure, they are sweet, they are innocent, they are fun!!!!

And they love with their whole being.

Last night I went to their end of the year concert. They are so special to me.


















Yep...this is gonna be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...