Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The One That I Wanted

So I got an e-mail from Monterey Lakes (apartment complex in Orlando) today with my building number, apartment number, and new address.

Before this, as I looked at the map of possibilities, I had picked out complex K (10553) as the building I'd most like to live in.
Monterey



It's by the best pool and very close to the laundry facility. 

I never expressed any of this to the management though so imagine my surprise when we were given an apartment in building K!  

I can actually sit right outside my door on my balcony and watch Zack swim.  The pool is the square labeled P...the big oval thing is a retention pond - that I guess they stock with fish for fishing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...