Saturday, May 9, 2015

This, That, and Everything Else

This has been a very sad week just knowing the grieving our "sister school" is having to walk through right now.  And coming to grips that something so random can happen and that a family was just taking a family walk and enjoying a beautiful evening, and now their lives are forever changed.  We continue to pray.  

Meanwhile, our lives continue on... 

I was able to put $$$ down on an apartment in Orlando this week.  They are expecting me there to sign a lease on May 29.  The apartment is the one mentioned earlier on the blog and was the one that made the most financial sense for us at this time.  

Once the apartment was in place, I got online and rented a U-Haul and also hired two guys to come on the afternoon of May 26 to carry out the big heavy stuff like the pull out couch, my bed, dressers, and the like.  The rest of us will pack and carry out boxes.  

I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks of school - 7 more teaching days to be exact.  I am taking off Thursday this week to pick up C.J. from the airport!!!!!  YEAH!!!!  My crowded apartment will be even more crowded but I am so excited.

And the Tampa Bay Lightning need to win only one more game to move on to final round of the playoffs --- Go T.B.  you got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...