Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pinning Ceremony

I am so happy I was here for this night and I feel so privileged to  be invited to participate in this very special evening for Emily and for her family.  

The culmination of 9 months of intense study and work, tonight's pinning ceremony was the symbolic welcoming of the newly graduated nurses into the nursing profession.  

The new nurses are presented with pins by members of the nursing faculty.  


Emily getting "pinned"



Such a beautiful girl - inside and out. I've known her since she was just 3 months old.













My favorite family in the world


Someone was handing out syringe shaped pens...so you gotta have a little fun with that - right?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...