Friday, August 12, 2011

Airport Pick-up

Oh how I love the airport pick-up.




The excitement we feel as we near the airport and realize that the boy's plane is probably on decent and close to landing.


The happiness of seeing my boys walk down the concourse hallway... the first time I've seen them in months.




The chatter in the car on the way home as we all catch up on the latest news and gossip.


But probably the best part is being able to embarrass my boys by jumping up and down, waving my arms like a madman, and pulling out the camera to capture the moment.


And walking out of the airport...a complete family again


I am not happy with the quality of these pictures... I believe the flash has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...