Sunday, May 17, 2015

Last Time at Lambeau???

Lambeau Field has to be one of the oddest stadiums in professional sports.  I mean, a football stadium right in the middle of a residential neighborhood is probably pretty strange.  

I feel lucky to have been there a few times in my life, sometimes for games but sometimes just to walk around.  On the way back from Iron Mountain we stopped for another visit...maybe the last for me.

Enter through the Pro Shop





That's as far as my mom got - she wouldn't go up the tall escalator.  Because then she would have to come down the tall escalator.

The escalator leads to the atrium





We took a different escalator to the back of  the pro shop and came upon this giant 50 ft replica of the Lombardi Trophy



And then took one more swing through the Pro Shop before heading home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...