Thursday, December 3, 2015

Spectacle of Lights

When we got our annual passes, one of the things I was really anticipating was going to the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios (it'll always be MGM to me). 

So this evening Zack and I made our way over there.  Zack, not interested in the lights at all, went on Rockin Roller Coaster.



While I walked around "New York Street" snapping approximately 1000 pictures.




























Here are a couple YouTube links showing the lights in action





The only ride we did was The Great Movie Ride. 











Tomorrow we are walking over to Sea World to see the lights there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...