Sunday, December 13, 2015

And Disney Disappoints Again

Friday evening we had plans to meet up with C.J. and Chris at Hollywood Studios.  

Zack and I arrived first and were greeted at the parking gate with the message "the parking lot is full" and "you'll have to go to EPCOT to park."  I asked if that was because they were so busy to which he replied, "yes."  

That wasn't the disappointing part...I know Disney has no control over that.  

The disappointing part was that as we were driving around the outskirts of the parking lot on our way to I4 (I wasn't going to stay if they were that busy), we passed an entire section of parking that was empty!  I'm talking at least 500 parking places empty.  Plus the fact that it was 5:00 and many people were leaving the park opening up isolated places here and there. 

So we left and instead went with a back-up plan...



Brown haired kid needs a haircut badly





These two are so darn competitive
Just as much fun as Disney anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...