Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mannheim Steamroller

I usually get to work early and then I spend a few minutes standing by the time clock waiting until I can clock in.  We have a video screen near the time clock that flashes park info and a couple weeks ago I was so excited to see that Mannheim Steamroller was coming to Universal Studios. 

I mean, tickets to their concerts are pretty expensive so to know that I could see them for free was a bonus.  I had to work today but after I was finished I met up with C.J. and we listened to a few songs.  

Very, Very Good.













We weren't very close so it was hard to get a good picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...