Friday, December 25, 2015

Mini Vaca Day Four - and We Are Home

After last night's disaster I really did not have much hope for today. The issue my mom is dealing with is not something that is going to go away overnight.  

But we did manage to have a good day.  I think even my mom had little spots throughout the day when she enjoyed herself.  

I believe we just missed setting a record high today by 1 or 2 degrees. Anyway, it was in the mid 80's...hot.

That did not stop the boys from playing their annual Christmas football game.  Action shots are the best.








We had a great dinner of turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, cranberries, and bread. 

Opened some presents - which I did not get pictures of but my darling boys gave me this:

Oh how I love me some Starbucks.  

Then we took pictures of almost every possible combination of people present.








I am so disappointed this is blurry

We decided to drive home tonight. A combination of the tenseness in the house and the fact that it was so darn hot sleeping in that bedroom.  We were packed in there which did not help.

Miraculously the drive home was very uneventful - hallelujah. We passed this precious dog sleeping with his head out the back window. So cute.


Once we pulled into our complex Ollie knew he was home. Crazy dog.


Christmas 2015 is in the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...