Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Best Friend Visit - Last Day

Our goal for this morning was to get all the packing and working out of the way so that we could watch an episode of Downton Abbey (which we were able to do).

After that, it was time to leave for the airport.  The Orlando airport is only about 10 miles from my place and, when we arrived, I tried parking the car so that I could walk her in and spend a little more time together.

Unfortunately, the parking garage (both of them) was supposedly full.  The thing is, as pulled into the parking garage, a man approached me to tell me the garage was "closed" but he never said why.  As I drove to the exit, I saw several empty spots but did not feel comfortable taking them because I was unsure of the reason we were not allowed to park in the garage.  

So, in the end, I doubled back and just dropped her off at the ticketing gate, a quick hug, and we went our separate ways.  Tears and sadness!  

I stopped at Walgreens on the way home and had a very quiet evening alone.  

Tomorrow it is back to work for the next four days before beginning my Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...