Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Laugh for Today

I saw this on FB yesterday and it gave me a good chuckle.  

It was posted by MarkNKelley. I have no idea who they are but the video now has 16 million views around the world so I am not the only one who got some good laughs over this.  

To maximize the hilarity, I have to relate the conversation that took place before the filming began.

An electrical contractor working in the field called

"Ma'am, you've got a dead horse in your pasture."

"No, I don't. He plays dead all the time. Is his leg sticking straight up in the air?"

 "Yes ma'am. I'm telling you he's dead.  The leg sticking up is because rigor mortis has set in, Ma'am.  I know horses. I own a few."

"Sir, my horse ain't dead. He plays possum. But I'm coming. Give me a minute please. 

And...the video  

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMXwkruidk

And this was earlier the same day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrRRQmZnFw






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...