Tuesday, June 7, 2016

This Has Got to be Recorded

Today, for the first time ever, Zack ordered a hamburger at a restaurant!  

As a baby, Zack was the best eater out of the 3 boys.  He loved vegetables more than fruit, and would eat anything I put in front of him.  But there were two things I could absolutely not get him to eat...bananas and bread.  

Yep, not a piece of bread - ever.  Never a sandwich, never a dinner roll, never a bun.  He has had hamburgers, he just would never eat them with a bun.  

So his restaurant choices have been limited to mostly chicken.  He will order fish if they don't have chicken, but chicken is his #1 choice always.  

Today, he asked me if we could go to Steak n Shake because he wanted a garlic burger.  Say what?  I had to clean out my ears and ask him to say it again.  

Well... we went.  And he ordered some garlic shooters. And he ate them. And I picked my jaw up off the floor.  





He still has a legit dislike of bananas though... or anything that has banana in it or anything banana flavored.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...