Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Back to the Grind

After a wonderful week off to spend time with my best friend, it was back to work today.  I will be working the next four days in a row and then have switched my schedule to a fixed Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday availability.  This is so that I give priority to finding a teaching job and being available for interviews. 

And, in fact, I have an interview scheduled for July 6 for a school in Kissimmee.  It would be a great opportunity because I will be able to stay here Orlando and even stay here in this apartment.   

Even though I was not all that excited about heading back to work today, it was a nice, quiet, uneventful day.  We are running low on park attendance and, as a result, are overstaffed.  I ended up leaving about 1/2 hour early.  

And my day was made when I filled a customer's order and then looked at her receipt to call out her name...........

Charlotte

which the cashier had spelled

Sharlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...