Thursday, June 30, 2016

June in Numbers

Recapping the month of June...

6 - beautiful, fun-filled days spent with my best friend in the world

48 - walks with Ollie.  Spoiled dog gets two a day but when I have to work, Zack takes him on one of those two.  The other one, he insists on taking the moment I walk in the door. 

12 - days worked this month

4 - number of times we went to Universal this month

2 - tragedies in Orlando...within days of each other

0 - birth certificates received.  No big surprise!  Actually, I would have been more surprised had I opened the envelope and saw my birth certificate.  But, instead, in the envelope was a letter stating they need more information on my mother!  I think this has to do the fact that her maiden name is spelled different on my birth certificate than it is on hers.  The name on her birth certificate is Ciarlo but my grandpa later changed the family name to Charles and that is what is on my birth certificate.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...