Friday, June 17, 2016

Best Friend Visit - Day Two

Nothing picture worthy really happened today.  

After an unusual morning rain shower, we picked up C.J. and went to IKEA.  My  objective was to look at dining room tables.  I need something really small because of space issues here...and really, it's just Zack and me so we don't need anything big.  I think I found one (the table and chair set would cost $160 together) but I do not impulse buy so I am going to think on it for a little while.   

That was the only time we left the apartment today.  I hate Friday night traffic in Orlando so we opted to stay in.  We had bacon and pancakes for dinner, watched the second half of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, went to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes, and then came back and watched three more episodes of season one of  Downton Abbey.

And day two is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...