Friday, September 4, 2015

Too Early for Fall?

College football has started.  In our house this means that Zack will commandeer the TV all day on Saturdays from now until Christmas.  

It also means that fall is right around the corner.  This year there will not be any drastic change of temperature or the beauty of colored leaves to signify the change of season but that will not stop me from taking out all my fall decorations and sprucing up my apartment. 

I will wait a couple weeks to begin putting anything out or up but today I spent most of the day cleaning, doing laundry, and organizing storage boxes so I could locate the fall decorations.  

The organizing spilled over to the dressers drawers and I decided to try a folding method I saw on a friend's blog called KonMari. 





I love it.  Not only does it save a lot of space, it makes the shirts very easy to see and when you find one you want to wear you can grab it easily without messing up the drawer.    I found the youtube video here.

There is a way to fold most everything else too...sweatshirts, socks, underwear, etc.  so we will be working on organizing all our dresser drawers.

A picture of Zack in his room because he cleaned it today.     #doesn'tstaycleanlong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...