Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Celebrating With Family

One of the reasons Zack and I moved back to Florida is so that we could be with family for special days.  Even though we are about an hour away from my parents and sister we made the drive a couple times this summer to meet them for Sunday pizza - Father's Day and their anniversary.  

Yesterday was my mom's birthday so Sunday, fresh on the heels of our spontaneous trip to Gainesville, we drove to Daytona Beach to have pizza with the family again.


Then went back to my sister's place for cake...or rather chocolate cream pie she picked up instead.  Still good.

Ollie comes along and, in typical Ollie style, completely scares my sister's poor cat with the idea that they should be great friends.  The overwhelmed cat jumps on the top of the refrigerator while Ollie spends his time whining and trying to get up there himself. 




Tongue hanging out the side of his mouth - completely exhausting himself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...