Sunday, September 20, 2015

Night Two

We were back for night two of HHN. I guess I may be a little too old to keep up this pace because I woke this morning , checked the time (10:00), and the next thing I knew it was 11:30!

Anyway, it was another gorgeous weather night.



Upon entering the park I had issues.  Friday night I was going to put on some insect repellent but forgot to so when I got home that evening, I immediately put the can in my backpack so I would have it for last night. My plan was to spray some on in the parking lot and leave the can in the car...only I completely forgot that it was even in there.  So guess what got confiscated as I went through security?  It was oh so embarrassing as the security guards were passing the can back and forth to each other and (I'm sure) thinking, "what kind of idiot would attempt to bring this into the park?"  And then looked at me with suspicion as if I was going to use it as a weapon to perhaps spray in someone's face or something.  Luckily the can was nearly empty so, after spraying some on myself, I told them to just throw it away.  

We went through the icons scare zone and found the Caretaker this time...


We went through four new houses - Assylum in Wonderland, the Walking Dead, Freddy vs Jason, and one a collection of houses past. 
We also went to Bill and Ted's show again and went through the three we did on Friday night.  

The lines were "longish" but because we have the express pass we were able to bypass the lengthy wait times

Before leaving, I decided to try a twitsty tator 

Am I the only one this happens to - all.the.time!?
When I got in line there were 10 people in front of me...one of them ordered 7!!!  
Then, by the time I got around to ordering there were approximately 0 people behind me!  

the large looming line behind me

Misc pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...