Thursday, September 17, 2015

HHN -or Halloween Horror Nights - Commence

I remember when I broke the news to C.J. in the spring of 2014 that we would have to wait another whole year to move down to Florida...he was understandably upset.  

His biggest objective has been to get me to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights and he was facing another 18 months before he would be able to get me there.

Well...18 months flies by quickly and tomorrow begins my very first experience with HHN. And I'm told this one will be one for the books.  
       First of all Jack is back: last seen in 2007 and he has a new "weathered" look to show age progression. This is a big one people.
Posted Image

     This year also features 5 scare zones
- Phycoscareapy 

- Icons *more on this later*

-Scarey Tales
- Evil's Roots
- All Nite Die In

   and 9 houses...one more than any other year.
- Freddy vs Jason
- Insidious

- The Walking Dead

- The Purge
- An American Werewolf in London - a fan favorite I'm told

- Jack Presents
- RUN
- Asylum in Wonderland
- The Body Collectors


Guests walk through the houses in a steady flow and each house is a 3 or 4 minute experience.

    This year features 2 shows
- Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure - a staple since 1992
- Jack the Clown

     Take a break from the houses and go on a ride...the following are open during HHN
- Simpsons
- Hollywood's Rip Ride Rockit
- Men in Black
- The Mummy
- Transformers
- Gringotts

     ABOUT THE ICONS
The earliest icons of HHN - the director, the caretaker, the storyteller, and the usher - are back this year. First time since 2006 (I believe)



 To say I'm excited is an understatement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...