Sunday, September 6, 2015

It's Changed My Life

Well maybe not my life but it sure has changed my way of folding and organizing.  

I'm talking about the KonMari method that I touched on in my last post.

I've spent this weekend organizing my closet and the results were unbelievable.  

Because of lack of bedroom space I have put my dresser in my closet.  (please ignore the fingerprints)




Long sleeved shirts and sweaters to the left of the dresser


Shirt sleeved shirts to the right of the dresser

Socks, bras, underwear, and camisoles.  Yes I have a lot of camisoles but I wear one everyday. I just hate how clothes are so low-cut these days so I wear a camisole under the shirts.  I want to get to Ikea and buy some dividers to better organize this drawer. 

Pajamas and tee shirts


Short sleeved shirts that folded easily

shorts and capris

Long sleeved shirts that folded easily

In the totes are all my dress pants, sweat pants, and sweatshirts.  I need to get those organized yet.  


The end result---

Forty two hangers that used to contain clothes and created a cluttered closet.  
  

Next up: Zack's closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...