Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pool Problems

We've been here in our apartment for a little over three months now and have had the use of our pool for only one week - the first week.  
I'm not sure how but this happened to our pool the first week of June:

And it still has not been fixed.  Now I'm a pretty patient person and I know there are three other pools around the complex...but I think I am paying all this money to live here and I should be able to have my pool!  Instead, I have this:

Most of the time, I don't even want to use the pool...I just want to sit on a lawn chair and read.  But as you see that chain link lock around the gate will not allow me to do even that.  

At least the yellow caution tape that was covering the pool for a couple months is gone which improves the view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...