Saturday, March 14, 2015

(S)he's Mine

Ever since I got Ariana I knew that I wanted at least one more Reborn Doll.  This time, however, I wanted a newborn with closed eyes.  I also wanted a one of kind this time instead of a prototype because the one of a kinds are worth more.

So, I began my search about a month ago but couldn't find one that I thought was priced right.  "Right" meaning, "wow! That doll is beautiful. I can't believe it is that cheap!"

Yesterday I finally found one.  It is 6 lbs. 8 ozs. so it is weighted like a real newborn.  It is also 21 inches long.  It comes dressed as a boy.

Here s(he) is:






I am expecting the package sometime during the week.

Check in tomorrow for "Jon Visits the ER" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...