Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Just Stuff

It's 8:45 and I'm sitting here in the dark while Jon is asleep on the pull out couch and is alternating between humming in his sleep and coughing.

I really can't believe how much he hums in his sleep.  He does it almost constantly.

The cough is so much worse than it was yesterday.  The medicine they gave him isn't working at all.  This doesn't surprise me since I've had it before and it did nothing for me either. 
 

Generic for Tessalon-Perles.  I know doctors are afraid to prescribe a codeine based cough medicine and I understand their hesitation but when it's necessary...it's necessary.  Listening to him cough is horrible.

Also he is breathing really heavy and I can see his chest rise and fall as he breathes.  I'm pretty sure that's not a good sign and it's made worse as I remember his oxygen levels from yesterday.  

Jon rarely gets sick but when he does...he does it well.  

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...