Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My New Camera Came Today

I am sooooo excited!!! 

I don't know if I mentioned that I had to order it and have it shipped because they were sold out at the store.  That turned out to be a fiasco!  Apparently people had called in sick and they were staffing the customer service with fill ins from the floor who were not familiar with the job.  I admired the fact that they were willing to step in, be a team player, and help out where needed so I couldn't even get upset with the fact that it took me nearly an hour to get that camera ordered!!

I tried it out on the only willing live subject in the household - Ollie.  






I need to work with it more. 

 As  a side note, I don't know what to do to get Ollie to stop licking his paws.  He gets Benadryl two times a day and I have switched his food back to the outrageously expensive grain free so, at this point, I think it is out of boredom (when I am working and he is alone) or habit.  The saliva is what turns his paws and hair around his mouth a rusty color.  

This is how Zack does his school work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...