Monday, March 16, 2015

She's Here

As I said before, the doll I recently ordered was a one of a kind and a true collector doll.  I paid very little for it but could probably turn around and sell it for 3x what I paid for it.  

It was sent priority mail so it arrived this afternoon.  It came as a boy and the creator gave him the name Jaxon Cooper but I quickly decided it should be a girl...no name yet.  

A first night photo shoot:


Even has a fake tongue

The lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, nose...all perfect

I love the pointed finger

Look at the fingernails

6 pounds 8 ounces   21 inches
I love, love, love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...