Thursday, March 26, 2015

Why Not Colorado

It's unbelievable but we leave on our "spontaneous" spring break trip in just one week.  

I have already booked a motel in Rapid City for Friday night through Monday night and then intended to just head for home on Tuesday.

But then I started thinking (which can sometimes be dangerous)...we have the time...and the money...why not go down to Colorado and see the snow capped mountains.?



I've been there a couple times but not since I was in middle school.  And incidentally, both times I was there I came down with bronchitis - coincidence?  I guess we'll find out.  

I am pretty excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...