Friday, March 27, 2015

My Step-Up Camera

Nikon - Coolpix L830 16.0-Megapixel Digital Camera - Plum - Larger Front

It has always been my wish to have a decent camera...a DSLR would be great but I cannot justify spending that kind of money on a camera when I am not passionate about photography - I just want nice quality pictures that are not blurry or fuzzy.

Enter the Nikon Megapixel Coolpix.  It is about 18 steps up from my point and shoot but at a price that was just barely under $200.00 (on sale...really on sale...like almost 50% off on sale).  And I love that it's purple so it's kind of feminine.  

I'm so excited to use it on our trip and see if it makes a difference in my pictures...and I'm passing the point and shoot down to Zack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...