Friday, November 27, 2015

My Thanksgiving Post the Day After Thanksgiving

Last year I posted something I was thankful for every day in November so this year I thought I at least should write one Thankful post.  It's not that I am not as thankful this year as last, but most of the things I am thankful for haven't changed. 

So here is my list in bullet points

  • my boys (the joys of my life)
  • Ollie
  • my mom and dad
  • my sister
  • my best friend, Carey, and her family
  • my apartment (just grateful for a roof over my head)
  • my job
  • my health
I do not take that last one for granted at all.  Spending 2+ years with undiagnosed pain is scary.  There were times I actually thought I'd have to go on disability.  So I thank God daily that I am able to work and be pain free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...