Saturday, November 7, 2015

HHN Review - Houses 7-9

I am sure no one is really interested in my HHN reviews except CJ and that's okay because he is pretty much the only one who reads my blog anyway.  

Seriously, skip it if you want...I just want to have this information for my own benefit.   

9). The Purge

         When I heard this would be a house at HHN I watched the movie and I was not impressed.  I thought the premise for the movie was stupid but, apparently, I was pretty much alone in that opinion because not only was there a sequel but The Purge 3 is due to come out soon.  From my research I discovered that The Purge was a very popular scare zone last year and, in my opinion, it would have been better to keep it at a scare zone.  Not only did this house not provide any scares or thrills for me, the rooms were disjointed and nothing seemed to tie together. It didn't keep my attention and I felt as if I was just walking through a bunch of rooms with no real theme. 
Grade: D


8). Walking Dead

        I love the Walking Dead show so I was pretty excited about this house.  The first couple times going through I was utterly disappointed. I don't know if they added actors or if the actors in the house just upped their game but it got a little better as time went on. But not good enough to jump past number 8.  As with the Purge, it lacked the thrills and scares but the rooms and details were based on the show so I could at least see a theme taking place.
Grade: C-


7). Run
      One of my favorite things about this house is that they played the Final Countdown in the queue line.  At first, I didn't understand what this house was all about but then C.J. explained it to me. RUN is a game show where we (the people walking through the house) are the contestants.  Our challenge is to get out alive while "teams" inside the house compete to see who can get the most "kills".  Once he explained this to me, the house made sense and the rooms took on a new meaning.  Overall it was an enjoyable house to go through but it didn't give me the thrills that other houses (at the top of my list) did.  
Grade: C



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...