Sunday, November 8, 2015

HHN Review - Houses 4-6

Continuing with the countdown...

***I have edited the past two HHN posts to include video's***

6). Monsters and Mayhem

I know I said this before but I would have liked this house a lot more if I were a HHN regular.  This was a special house for the 25th anniversary with each room resurrecting a past house.  Since I never went through any of those houses, the rooms really had no meaning for me.  That said, I loved, loved, loved the Jack room in this house and the entrance was also pretty cool. 
C+


5). Asylum in Wonderland (in 3D)

Following Alice and her friends through the looking glass and into a 3D world of insanity.  This is the only house Zack went through (the only house I would let him go through) as it had a hint of whimsy and psychedelic to it.  It provided a nice, light refreshing break from the hair-raising spookiness of the other houses. 
B-


4). American Werewolf in London

This house will always have a place in my heart and memory as it was the very first house I went through. In my opinion, the one thing that kept this house from being higher on my list was how unbelievably loud the sounds of the werewolf were.  Other than that, it was true to the movie and had some great effects. Because I didn't see this house when it was there a couple years ago, it didn't have the yawn effect on me as it did with the die hard attendees.  
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...