Saturday, August 1, 2015

Universal: Seuss Trolley and Exploring Camp Jurassic

We have really been enjoying our weekly nights at Universal. 

Gringotts



 Before moving here, we could only go to Universal when we visited at Christmas time.  It was always so busy and we only had time to do our few favorite things.   Now that we have the time, we have been testing new rides and exploring new places.  

Last week we went on Seuss Trolley for the first time (I forgot my camera so we re-rode it last night).  I would never wait longer than a few minutes to ride this but, luckily, we went late enough at night that there really wasn't any wait at all.    







I think it might rain





Thankfully, it rained only for a few minutes so our good time wasn't interrupted much.

We spent some time exploring Camp Jurassic.  Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the picture I took of the sign so here is one  from google.




Camp Jurassic is a giant play area with everything from slides to caves to climbing nets to water cannons. To me, the fact that it was nighttime and dark outside added to the fun.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...