Friday, August 7, 2015

Sea World

I know I've mentioned before that we live within walking distance of Sea World and since C.J. and I can use our Universal employee identification cards to get in free, we walked over there tonight to check it out. 




I bought Zack a fun pass which is different than an annual pass in that it's only valid through December.  




I went to Sea World once when I was 10 but, of course, so much has changed since then.  








Shark (of course)







This walrus had his face pressed up against the glass looking right at  us.  It was awesome.  

Manatee


C.J. and Zack rode the Manta

While I checked out the sting ray








More manatee


Turtles


Kind of blurry but this fish had an upper "tooth" that looked like a birds's beak.  


We did not wait the 25 minutes to see the penguins - maybe next time. 

Kracken - we did not ride

Journey to Atlantis - this was the last thing we did.  


We had a really great time but, unfortunately,the night ended not so great.  In fact, it ended so poorly that I think I am going to pass on the plans we had to go to Animal Kingdom next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...