Thursday, August 27, 2015

School Days

Well tomorrow marks the end of the first week of school and Zack has not spent a single second in a classroom!

We have surely spent enough time in the Guidance Office though trying to get him registered.  

I really can't believe it.  The latest hold-up is because Alpha Omega is not faxing his transcripts.  

I understand that registration cannot proceed without them.  And I understand that it is not the fault of Freedom High School.  But what really bothers me is whenever I am in the Guidance Office I feel like just a number to them.  It seems like their overall attitude is, 'that is your problem not ours'. 

 Not one time has anyone there said to me, "let's see if we can't get this straightened out right now."  or "what can I do to help you with this process?"  In fact, I have spent four times as much time waiting for my name to be called as I have actually speaking or interacting with anyone.  The average time of my interaction with anyone there is less than a minute.  

I am supposed to work tomorrow but will now have to call in (and lose that money) so we can go back again tomorrow and try again!!!  

Oi Vey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...