Sunday, October 13, 2013

Upstairs Bathroom/Master Bathroom

As I said in yesterday's post, we do not have a master bathroom.  The bathroom that is connected to our bedroom is shared with the hallway...and whoever visits our house.

Also, when the house was being built, I didn't think to ask for two sinks.  I don't care - but I'm sure it would be better to have two sinks when we try to sell this house.


View from our bedroom

The paint color in here is actually the first color we used in our bedroom (before painting it again in 2008).  I want to change the paint color in here as well because once I saw it on the walls I didn't really like it but we're still recovering from re-painting five years ago!  Maybe next summer.


View from the hallway

I wanted a palm tree theme in here - which worked out perfectly because the shower curtain we had in our old house in the downstairs bathroom so we didn't have to buy a new one.


Palm trees are my favorite trees and remind me of my Florida days.

Not much to see in a bathroom.



So, that's it...except for a picture of the dog stalking me from the hallway.  I'm telling ya - wherever I am...that's where he is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...