Sunday, October 6, 2013

In the Car

I've written several posts about Ollie's love for car rides.  

Normally, if we're going slow enough or if the weather is nice, he prefers to stick his whole upper body out the window like this.


But, if the windows are up and he can't do that...he rides like this:

I love how he sticks his little paw through the door handle.



On this particular ride we were on our way to visit his friends, Jamie and Rudy (my friend's dogs). This is the look I get when I say, "Jaaamie and Ruuudy."



He loves hearing their names and gets all excited to go see them.  Then, once we're there, he acknowledges them for a few minutes and spends the rest of the time pretty much ignoring them and glued to my side for fear I might leave without him.



A side note: he is wearing his Gators collar because it was a game night - vs. Arkansas.

Goooooo Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...