Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Decorating for Fall

It's still 80 degrees here so it hardly feels like fall...but, living in Florida for a few years, I am used to decorating for the season and not the weather.
Temperature today at 3:00 pm

I wish I could say that the warm September would be a foreshadowing of a mild winter - but, sadly, it's not.  

So...I have Tuesdays off. And Jon was gone in Minnesota for a conference for school, Jerry went up north to his sister's, and Zack was at school.  I was alone.  

This was important because when I put out seasonal stuff, I like to deep clean as well.  It is so much nicer to clean knowing that things are going to stay clean for longer than five minutes!

The fall stuff:






Love, Love, Love my candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...