Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Add This To My List of, "I can't believe I just heard that!"

Ahh...the sixth graders strike again...

Remember the, "is the B in George W. Bush capitalized?" question?

Well...if you haven't guessed the class is doing a president report and one of the requirements is to list important events that occurred during the president's administration.

So today a child says..."there were no major events during Bush's presidency."

Here is what I wanted to say!!!

Um...are you talking about George W Bush? 

The president from 2001-2009?

The president in September, 2001?

The president on September 11, 2001?

The president during the biggest attack on our country on American soil?

The president during the biggest terrorist attack on our country ever?


But here is what I said instead:

Gathering all the patience my self had to offer, "why don't you Google it again...I'm sure something will show up."

Oy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...