Wednesday, October 2, 2013

House Tour - Kitchen

A lot of my fellow bloggers have been posting pictures of their homes - one room at a time. 

Since this blog is more like my on-line diary, I thought it would be a good idea to follow suit so that one day I will be able to look back and remember our house.

In fact, if I can find pictures of my old house in Florida, I may scan them and post them as well.

I decided to start with the kitchen...mostly because it was clean.  And it's hardly ever clean.  At least not clean enough for my taste.  

The kitchen and dining area are actually one big space so I'll be doing them together.

 This is the oven and microwave


The sink and more cupboards.  One thing we are not lacking in this kitchen is storage space.  But, on second thought, can you ever really have enough storage space in a kitchen?

The whole kitchen looking at it from the dining area.  We decided to go with hard wood floors for the kitchen and, while they look really nice, they are impossible to keep clean.  I keep a broom out 24/7 and am constantly sweeping up crumbs.



The original plans included a snack bar that came out from the end of the counter but I wanted a more open look so we left it out. 

The dining area looking at it from the kitchen
Ignore the walking dog


So that is the dining and kitchen area combined.  I do not like that big red wall with nothing on it but I haven't found anything I like to put there that costs less than $200.00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...