Saturday, October 26, 2013

Update on Moving

I pray...I watch...I listen...I pray some more...

I see no signs that God wants me to stay here.  The opposite is pretty much true.  I see signs nearly daily that move me to believe we must go.  

I have resigned myself to acknowledging that fact.  Zack has also.  We now talk often about "next year when we live in Florida."  

It gives us both something to look forward to as we take this huge step sideways and away from where I always planned we'd be. 

At the very least I can take this ridiculously cold weather we've been having lately knowing this will be the last winter I will spend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...