Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Real or Not

Ever since we got our big screen hi-def T.V. Ollie reacts to seeing dogs on the screen.  Sometimes I won't even be watching the T.V. but I'll hear him start whining and get all excited. And, sure enough, when I rewind the T.V., there will have been a dog on there.


The other night I was watching the Wizard of Oz.

However, I ended up turning it off halfway through the program because someone would go crazy every time Toto was on the screen.


 

 
I though that eventually he would settle down and ignore Toto but - nope - he kept it up for at least 45 minutes until I finally turned it off.

Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...