Wednesday, April 10, 2013

An April Freeze

Oh how I would just love to change the background of my blog to something Springy. 

Unfortunately, Spring just cannot seem to find its way here to our little city (or state).  Times like this really make my heart ache with memories of Florida Springs.  It was always one of the best times of the whole year with little to no humidity and daily temps in the high 70's or low 80's * insert big sigh*

Instead, and I can barely stand writing this, our weather has been averaging 35-40* - which is a good 15-20* below normal. 

In the middle of the night we were woken up by what seemed to be a typical thunderstorm...but turned out to be anything but.

Ice everywhere.  It looked beautiful and I might even have enjoyed it if...you know...it wasn't APRIL and all!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...