Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dinner Out With My Boys

It's hubby's weekend to work nights and I love our tradition of going out to dinner - just me and my boys.

I actually really miss the days when C.J. was still here and all three of us would go out.

Anyway, Zack and I really like Buffalo Wild Wings but Jon won't go there so, instead, we go to our old favorite...Tortilla Flats.


It is so hard to get a good picture of the boys...neither one want their picture taken anymore.

Here Jon is making plans with his friends for later in the night and Zack is trying hard to be silly.

We love the chips they serve before the meal.


And they have a great fish fry on Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...