Monday, April 29, 2013

Gangsta Style

It's Spirit Week at school. 

Spirit Week has basically no purpose other than to give the kids a week of fun at school where they can have "themed" dress days.  The Middle and High School follow a reverse chapel schedule which leaves them 45 minutes at the end of the day for a fun activity.

Today was comfy day - I don't work on Mondays and I HATE missing comfy day. Grr.  Anyway, Zack wore his Florida gator pj pants and a matching gator t-shirt and, somehow, won the award for the best boys dress of the day...actually I think it was his brother's panda sleep mask that pushed him to the top!

Tomorrow is "70's Gansgster" Day.  Say what?  I've never heard of such a thing...so I turned to google images.

This is what we could come up with...


I wanted to go to Goodwill to find a derby hat but he didn't.  And I wasn't about to spend money on something I didn't know if he would wear or not.

Also, he is choosing not to wear a tie.  And he is borrowing my sunglasses - which I better get back in one piece because I need those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...